IPAC-SWO EDUCATION DAY - Cracking the IPAC Code
April 27, 2018
IPAC-SWO in collaboration with Public Health Ontario presents...
Cracking the IPAC Code!
Discover the key to unlocking the mysteries of infection prevention and control. Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your infection prevention and control skills. Develop strong links with infection prevention and control partners from Long-term Care, Acute Care, Public Health and Community Settings.
Visit here to see the full agenda!
Presentations for IPAC SWO Education Day: Cracking the IPAC Code
We are pleased to make the following presentations available to you with the permission of the speakers:
- Environmental Services and IPAC: A Successful Partnership. Presented by Lindsay Samoila & Justin Quinn, Hotel Dieu Grace Health Care.
- IPAC Showcase: Introducing Quality Improvements to the outbreak management process utilizing LEAN methodology. Presented by Lora Piccinin, Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
- Combinations that work...How Public Health Ontario-IPAC can help with your Infection Prevention Initiatives. Presented by Sandra Callery, Public Health Ontario
- IPAC Showcase: Unlocking an Atypical Outbreak. Presented by Alex Kusiewicz, Baycrest Health Sciences
- Antibiotic Use and the Gut Microbiota: Damage Control. Presented by Dr. Emma Allen-Vercoe, University of Guelph
- IPAC Showcase: Navigating through Outbreaks: lessons learned. Presented by Kim Hobbs, Woodstock Hospital
- Keynote: Bending the Infection Prevention Rules Without Breaking our Principles. Presented by Jim Gauthier, Diversey
Participating Vendors for the 2018 IPAC SWO Education Day
IPAC SWO would like to thank the following vendors for their support and participation in the 2018 IPAC SWO education day.