IPAC-SWO Education Day- 20/20 Vision April 24, 2020
Join us for an education workshop designed for infection control professionals and their colleagues in acute care, long term care, public health and community healthcare settings.
Our theme, "20/20 Vision: Leading the Path to Change", will provide participants with the opportunity to learn about key strategies and interventions to implement research evidence into real life practice. Meet our many IPAC vendors and sponsors and learn about the latest advancements in IPAC products.
Presentations for IPAC-SWO Education Day: 20/20 Vision Leading the Path to Change
Presentations will be posted following the event with speakers permission.
- Welcome by Barbara Catt, IPAC Canada President and Manager, IPAC Response and Support, Public Health Ontario
- Keynote Presenter: Dr. Julia Moore, Senior Director, The Centre for Implementation
- Dr. Margaret Fulford, Associate Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, McMaster University
- Dr. Erin Courtney, Professor, Lambton College
- Brian O’Reilly, Human Potential Plus, Implementation of Change Management
And Stories highlighting the Impact of IPAC on Patients from across the health care spectrum!
Participating Vendors for the 2020 IPAC-SWO Education Day
IPAC SWO would like to thank the following vendors for their support and participation in the 2020 IPAC SWO education day.
|Abatement Technologies||SC Johnson|
|Bio Nuclear Diagnostics||Medline|
|Seal Shield||Cornerstone Medical|
|IC Training Group||Nanosonics|
|Stryker Canada ULC||Gojo|